ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[drd-analysis-report]

Re: YU retirement report (by Mirjana Tasic of 2010 Aug 23)

  • To: drd-analysis-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: YU retirement report (by Mirjana Tasic of 2010 Aug 23)
  • From: Yuri Demchenko <demch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:42:12 +0200

Thank you, Mirjana, for providing this information.

Actually current DRD-WG analysis report provides a lot of interesting and potentially useful information for possible future policy development.

It would be interesting to hear your opinion if the information presented in the DRD-WG analysis report correctly presents the three interrelated processes: delegation or .ME, .SR and .YU redelegation/retirement?

Thank you.

Yuri Demchenko
Consultant to the Fund of Internet Development (Russia)
.SU PDP Project