ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] status/progress update - 1/1/2011

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] status/progress update - 1/1/2011
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 07:46:13 -0500

hi Glen (all you others can read over her shoulder),

here's the promised list of requests from us DSSA co-chairs.  let us know if
any of these present a problem for you and we're retool our requests.  :-)

could you:

-- set up a separate mailing list for the co-chair/leadership discussion?  our
thought is to have a separate public/archived list for "process discussion" so
as not to clutter up the main DSSA list with operational posts (like this one).
 although the initial subscribers should be the staff and co-chairs, anybody
else in the WG who is interested in following along are more than welcome to
request to be subscribed tool.  the more the merrier.

-- post the names and affiliations to the WG members to the wiki page.  this is
a pretty large group and we're thinking that would be a good step on the way to
getting to know each other better.

-- start scheduling the first call of the working group.  we feel like we're
close enough on the work plan to get the process under way.  maybe aim for the
week after next?

-- kick off a poll to see how many of us are going to be attending Singapore
(in preparation for deciding whether/how to do face-to-face meetings of the WG
there).

thanks Glen!

mikey

phone   651-647-6109