ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] Materials for our first call -- tomorrow!

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] Materials for our first call -- tomorrow!
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:18:31 -0500

hi all,

at long last, we get to meet and begin the DSSA journey together.

we (the leadership group of co-chairs, liaisons and staff) have been hard at
work getting ready for this and we're looking forward to getting under way.

tomorrow's call will mostly be us talking at you, as we plan to spend most of
the time going through our charter in some detail.  our goal for tomorrow is
give you a good briefing about the charter and "getting ready" issues we've
been working on.

i've attached a copy of the materials for tomorrow's meeting and, along with my
fellow co-chairs, look forward to speaking with you tomorrow at 1300 UTC.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com