ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] Mp3 and attendees DSSA 24 May

  • To: Kristina Nordstrom <kristina.nordstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] Mp3 and attendees DSSA 24 May
  • From: Rick Wesson <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:47:20 -0700

I figured it would mostly be Mikey speaking so I passed on the 6am local
time call and listened to the MP3, many thanks for making the mp3 available
in such a short time. Loved the designation on consensus part, nothing like
declaring it -- though I long for the humm used in the IETF days.

Looking forward to participating.

hmmmm,

-rick