ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:27:57 -0500

hi all,

as promised, we're switching the status-reports over to the main list this
week.  this one's a good example of a boring status report.  all the little "is
there trouble?" questions are answered "no" (green) this week which makes this
a status report you can read from 50 feet away if you like.

the rest of the report describes what we did this week, what we're planning to
do next week and a section at the end for "Issues and concerns."  The rule is
that if there's a "yes"/red answer in the little list at the top, there needs
to be an explanation of what is happening in that last section.  This week, all
is well.

it's a good idea to look in that middle section for action-items.  there is an
action-item for all of us this week -- don't forget to post a little personal
introduction to the list.  i'll do one in a second to break the ice.

that concludes my report.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356