ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] "introductions" thread

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] "introductions" thread
  • From: Jörg Schweiger <schweiger@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 18:08:04 +0200

Hi,

as we started to put that on the list (I would have loved to see this kind
of information (exclusively) in the wiki), well, here's mine:

As chief technology officer with Denic - the german ccTLD - I am
responsible and accountable for the name service of .de domains and very
concerned with SSR of the DNS. In short intervalls and on a daily basis.
For that reason I chaired the ICANN ccNSO Incident Response WG and promote
a variety of activities to further develop SSR, within Denic or
internationally.
My personal background is computer science and software engineering in
particular, but becoming more and more a generalist after more than 10
years of responsibility for industrial grade data center and ICT
operations.
Aside from my professional life I am a passionate sportsman: exercising 8
times a week is better than 7. There's something new, something I haven't
done? Where can I try it? (Suggestions welcome :-)

Looking forward to meeting and working with you!

Jörg

________________________________
Dr. Jörg Schweiger
Member of the Executive Board

DENIC eG
Kaiserstraße 75-77
60329 Frankfurt

E-Mail: schweiger@xxxxxxxx
Tel: + 49 69 27 235 - 455
Fax: + 49 69 27 235 - 235

PGP-Key-ID: 0x6ACD 7361
Fingerprint: 0F4A 0169 8972 D87D 26BE  4BE8 B1D2 8B71 6ACD 7361

Sitz: Frankfurt am Main
Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister beim Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main
Vorstand: Sabine Dolderer, Helga Krüger, Carsten Schiefner, Dr. Jörg
Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Elmar Knipp