ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] let's try to connect at the "Peter Party" tonigh

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] let's try to connect at the "Peter Party" tonigh
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:23:20 -0500

hi all,

i'd love to hand out more stickers (and meet more of you) today.  probably the
easiest time to connect is the "big party" tonight.  i hope to see you there.
but if you see my bright blue Hawaiian shirt with the yellow dragons on it any
time today, please walk up to me and get your flashy sticker.  :-)

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com