ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] "introductions" thread
  • From: Ondrej Filip <ondrej.filip@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:30:34 +0200

Hi,
Let me also to join this thread.

My name is Ondrej Filip, I have been working as CEO at CZ.NIC since
2005. CZ.NIC is an administrator of TLD of the Czech Republic.This TLD
has the highest number of DNSSEC signed domains in the world and we
are working on many DNSSEC related project. You might know our Firefox
DNSSEC add-on. I was serving as a ccNSO councilor for 6 years and I am
involved in many WGs SGs there. Currently I am also member of SSR
Review Team and I am a board member at DNS-OARC.

And I  I am also involved in internet exchanges issues. I am a board
member at NIX.CZ and Euro-IX.

As I do not have much free time, so I try to allocate it to my family.
However I am still want to keep my brained trained, so I still hacking
a routing daemon BIRD - http://bird.network.cz. I founded this project
with a few friends and it is currently the most popular route server
among IXPs. So I am sorry, no music talk....

                Ondrej