ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] stepping back for a while...

  • To: mike@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] stepping back for a while...
  • From: ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 03:00:45 -0400

mikey,

i'm sending my attendence "regreats" as i've a conflict -- the joint
application support working group is at the same time as the dssa.

i'm also sending my understanding and regreats as contribution to
network policy is unfunded, and mostly thankless, and done in the
presence of determined, well-funded, professional lobbying by for
profit entities advancing their agendas before the delegated rule
making entity of the department of commerce.

many large capitalizations seeking profits and few non-profit or
individual contributors seeking improvements.

enjoy the tractor, this is not life, just public service, which is
not a life sentence.

eric