ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:31:23 -0500

hi all,

the ops/leader group met this week and sketched out the plan for the rest of
the summer and into the fall.  we're hoping to start up weekly teleconferences
in about a week.  so don't forget to fill in Kristina's Doodle poll so we can
find the best time for the calls.  here's a link to the poll (thanks to all
who've already completed it);

        http://doodle.com/hdu6u78ygxpg9cfk

our approach is to spend one call to review and refine the results of Singapore
session.  given that it's the holiday season in the northern hemisphere, we'll
accommodate uneven attendance in a couple ways.  we won't take any decisions
until they've been discussed on at least two calls and we'll also run any
decisions across the mailing list for review and comment.

we'll take a look at the more "process" oriented questions first and work our
way toward content as we get into August -- with the goal of being really ready
to dig into our Threats work beginning in September when people return from
holidays.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109