ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] Attending to IETF in Quebec?

  • To: Arturo Servin <aservin@xxxxxxxxxx>, dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] Attending to IETF in Quebec?
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:27:21 -0400

I will be in Quebec City and could probably make time for a meeting, informal or otherwise.

Jim

-- On July 9, 2011 11:53:47 AM -0300 Arturo Servin <aservin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding [dssa] Attending to IETF in Quebec? --

        I think some of us will be in the IETF meeting in Quebec.

        Shall we get together, perhaps to have lunch or something just to
meet face to face?

        I think it would be a good opportunity to meet our own faces.

Cheers,
.as