ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] Summaries of Singapore work

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] Summaries of Singapore work
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:35:48 -0500

hi all,

these summaries are late -- my bad.  i got them done mid-week last week but
then wanted to have some of the Ops people take a look at them to make sure
that there wasn't any confidential stuff in them before i posted them to this
public list.

got the green light this morning, so here they are.

i've also got pictures of the actual flip-chart pages if anybody wants to
refresh their memories or check my work).

the plan is to go through at least three of these topics on the phone calls
that are coming up (we may leave the "going forward" pages as instructions to
the co-chairs rather than use all-WG time to review them).  we weren't going to
have time to do this during the meeting in Singapore so i elected just to wait
and spend a little more time doing it by teleconference.  i'm glad i did!
there's some really interesting stuff in these and i expect lively discussions.
 pretty cool.  everybody get a gold star.

we'll start off this week -- Thursday.  we'll take a look at what we wrote
about managing confidential information.  so focus on reviewing that summary if
you're pressed for time.  you'll note that there's one summary that has the
name "???" attached -- that was also my fault.  i should have had people write
their names on *every* page because the pages got shuffled before i had a
chance to summarize them.  oops.  so somebody gets to claim credit for the
"???" summary.

looking forward to talking to you Thursday.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com