ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:54:32 -0500

hi all,

tomorrow we'll be working on Threats for the whole call.

i felt like the call got a little ragged last week due to several mistakes on
my part.  first mistake -- switching topics (from Threats to Criteria and
back).  second mistake -- overloading myself.

fixing the first mistake is easy -- we will just work on one topic this time.

i could use your help fixing the second mistake.  Eric *really* did a cool
thing when he summarized his comment in the chat -- that way i could just paste
his summary into the document and concentrate on what he was saying, rather
than trying to interpret it and write it down.  could you all try to do that?
try to post a little summary of your idea into the chat as your turn comes up
in the conversation.  i think that will improve the quality of the conversation
and the document a lot.

thanks, talk to you tomorrow.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109