ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

RE: [dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "dssa@xxxxxxxxx" <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [dssa] agenda for the call tomorrow
  • From: Chris Wright <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:04:34 +1000

Thanks Mike,

I will need to put in my apologies again for this week.

Is the timing of the call going to be looked at? An 11pm call (that generally
ends up going for more than an hour) once a week for a running number of weeks
is a lot to ask. Surely we can have a rotating schedule or something?

Thanks

Chris Wright
Chief Technology Officer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria, Australia. 3004
Phone: +61 3 9866 1990
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Mobile: +61 401 873 798
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.