ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] DSSA Adobe Chat room transcript

  • To: "dssa@xxxxxxxxx" <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] DSSA Adobe Chat room transcript
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:02:59 -0700

The chat history has been cleared

Jim Galvin: I seem to be in a loop trying to connect audio.

Joerg: I hear you perfectly via phone

Jim Galvin: Somebody keeps asking me to give my password but I otherwise do not
hear anything.

Jim Galvin: And they don't seem to hear me.

Jim Galvin: I am not on the phone yet because I have to finish another call.

Jim Galvin: Can you still hear me if I talk?

CLO: Jim  I thought it was broadcast only Jim

Jim Galvin: I'm going to log off and this again.

Sean Copeland: i can hear it

Sean Copeland: i have my landline muted

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: ok it works

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: phew! :-)

Jim Galvin: Jim is back.  Can folks hear me?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: no

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: The AC room is broadcast only. You need to dial into
the bridge

Jim Galvin: that's fine.  just trying to understand.

Jim Galvin: could not understand why they kept asking me to give password
before and couldn't here me.

Patrick Jones: Hi Glen, I'm on from staff

CLO: That was a loopy thing  with the bride connection being picked up by
another oporator   sorted now

Mark Kosters: i agree

Mark Kosters: correct!

CLO: :-)

CLO: and  now I get to Agree With Mark  :-)

Arturo Servin: Sorry I was late

Mark Kosters: raises the bar

Mark Kosters: and shames those who are not comformant

Mark Kosters: agree 100%

CLO: I'm all for raising the Bar  and Yes there will be associated  effort and
cost  no doubt in getting the better standard reached

CLO: but a "cost"  worth committing to

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: like a red-amber-green scoring system?

Arturo Servin: tumb up is whch one?

Mark Kosters: i need to go

Mark Kosters: bye

Joerg: Gotta leave, sorry.