ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] the mind-map is posted to the wiki

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] the mind-map is posted to the wiki
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 07:24:20 -0500

hi all,

this is a fast/terse note (REALLY big storm moving through, may kill power for
the rest of the day) to let you know that the mind-map file is posted to the
wiki in mind-map format in addition to the PDF viewer that i've been posting up
till now.

you can either view this new version in the proprietary software i'm using to
create it (Mindjet MindManager) or import it into the freeware/java program
called Freemind.  i tried it and it made a little bit of a hash of part of the
file, but most of it looks fine.  Freemind is available on SourceForge.  here's
the link -- http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

i'll fire this note off and start writing another one explaining some of the
questions we need to be asking ourselves about this list.  we'll see how far i
get before the power goes.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109 (try this first, but routing is currently flakey 'cause of
the hurricane so feel free to hit the cell if this number just rings)

cell            651-212-0857