ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] for review on the call tomorrow -- proposed "Dakar update" slide deck

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] for review on the call tomorrow -- proposed "Dakar update" slide deck
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:07:55 -0500

hi all,

most of our focus will be on continuing the conversation about what
vulnerabilities are in scope.

but we've got a slide deck that's coming together for the the Dakar meeting
that we want to run by you as well -- and it's attached.  take a quick look and
see if there's anything in the deck that drives you crazy and we'll discuss
that on the call tomorrow.

the file is just big enough that i'll put a link to in on the wiki rather than
attaching it to this email

Link to the "Meeting plans" page on the wiki (the slide-deck link is at the
bottom) - https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Meeting+Plans

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356