ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] reminder note -- ranking worksheets

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] reminder note -- ranking worksheets
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <MIKE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:31:33 -0500

hi all,

don't forget to fill out those worksheets to rank the threats and
vulnerabilities.  i've posted copies of the files to the wiki on our "Action
Items" page.  here's the link:

        https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Action+items

if you'd prefer to return your worksheets to me directly, rather that posting
them to the list, that's fine.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109