ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] REMINDER / DSSA WG - Thursday 24 November 2011 at 14:00 UTC

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] REMINDER / DSSA WG - Thursday 24 November 2011 at 14:00 UTC
  • From: "James M. Galvin" <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:19:54 -0500

Regrets as it is a holiday for me.

Jim

On Nov 21, 2011, at 3:53 PM, Gisella Gruber-White wrote:

Dear All,

The next DNS Security and Stability Analysis Working Group (DSSA WG) teleconference is scheduled on Thursday 24 November 2011 at 14:00 UTC .

06:00 PST, 07:00 MST, 08:00 CST (Cedar Rapids), 09:00 EST, 11:00 Buenos Aires, 15:00 CET,

for other places see:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DSSA+WG&iso=20111117T14

ADOBE CONNECT Room:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/dssawg/
The DSSA Adobe Room has now been set up for audio streaming. If you do not have access to a phone but have the possibility to listen through your computer speakers, please let me know before the call so that I can launch the streaming.

Wiki Workspace:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

If you require a dial-out, please email me with your preferred contact number. We currently have Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Mohamed El Bashir and Rafik Dammak on the list.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Gisella
Participant passcode: DSSA

For security reasons, the passcode will be required to join the call.
Dial in numbers:
Country Toll Numbers Freephone/ Toll Free Number
Restrictions may exist when accessing freephone/toll free numbers using a mobile telephone.

Gisella Gruber-White
On behalf of GNSO Secretariat

Email: gisella.gruber-white@xxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 7545 334 360