ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 10:57:29 -0600

hi all,

another "no need to read this one" status report.  we are transitioning out of
the "how we going to do our analysis?" into the "doing the analysis" phase of
the work.  we've arrived at consensus that NIST 800-30 will serve as out
methodology and will be digging into our analysis of the threat-sources on the
call next week.  if you haven't already, do take a look at the worksheet that
we distributed after the last call -- it will help you frame your answers
during the discussion on the call.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109