ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] weekly status report

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] weekly status report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 15:16:14 -0600

hi all,

if you would like to reduce me to hysterical drooling idiocy on any upcoming
calls, just say the words "frac sand" and watch me fall apart.  by coincidence,
all the other co-chairs were either unable to join the call or had other things
that got in the way of them running the meeting -- so we took an unexpected
week off.  i sure hope to be out from under this local issue soon.  see you
this Thursday.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356