ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] new "thinner" version of the Costa Rica deck

  • To: dssa@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dssa] new "thinner" version of the Costa Rica deck
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:25:27 -0600

hi all,

i've gone through the deck we reviewed on the call today with the aim of making
it easier to see without removing too much of the meaning.  i've posted it to
the "Meeting Plans" page of the wiki, along with the original one we reviewed
on the call today.  here's a link to the page -- scroll all the way to the
bottom for the latest version.  we're up to version 1.7.  the "thinned" version
is the latest...

        https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Meeting+Plans

mikey

phone   651-647-6109