ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] stick to 1300 UTC from now on?

  • To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] stick to 1300 UTC from now on?
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:54:59 -0500

hi all,

as we bump our way through the multi-week process of converting to daylight
savings time, i'm wondering if anybody would object to switching the DSSA over
to the practice of the ccNSO -- which is to just leave the meeting at a fixed
time UTC and let each of us cope with daylight savings time as we need to?

i know, 1300 UTC is a bit early for those of you on the Left Coast of the US
(5am during non-daylight time), but think of the DSSA calls as a refreshing way
to start your day and wake up your kids.  :-)

thoughts?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356