ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 05 April 2012

  • To: "dssa@xxxxxxxxx" <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 05 April 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:27:36 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the Mp3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 05 April 2012
at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120405-en.mp3

Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p6mlk9bc7hf/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#apr

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

. Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)

. Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)

. Andre Thompson (At-Large)

. Julie Hammer (ALAC)

ccNSO Members

. Jacques Latour, .ca (CIRA)

. Jörg Schweiger, .de (co-chair)

. Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)

. Wim Degezelle, CENTR

. Luis Diego Espinoza,.cr

. Katrina Sataki, .lv

. Takayasu Matsuura, .jp

NRO Members

. Mark Kosters (ARIN); (co-chair)

GNSO Members

. Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)

. George Asare-Sakyi - (NCSG)

.Rosella Mattioli (NCSG)

SSAC Members

. Jim Galvin (SSAC)

. Warren Kumari (SSAC)

Experts

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Glen de St Géry

Bart Boswinkel

Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies:

Rafik Dammak - (NCSG)

Don Blumenthal - (RySG)

Greg Aaron (RySG)

Sean Copeland, .vi

Scott McCormick (IPC)

Nishal Goburdhan (NRO)

John Levine (At-Large)

Ondrej Filip, .cz

Mohamed El Bashir (At-Large)

Keith Drazek - (RySG)

Otmar Lendl, .at

Patrick Vande Walle (At-Large)

Chris Wright, .au

Adam Palmer - (CBUC)

Andrew de la Haye (NRO Member) - for the next 4 weeks

 David Conrad (SSAC)

Arturo Servin (LACNIC

Rick Wilhelm, Network Solutions

** Please let me know if your name has been left off the list ** Link to
Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat

gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat transcript 05 April 2012:

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yup

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:no

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:my Phone is mutes

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:now muted

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:tablet

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I can use the phone if needs be

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Julie I'lltry disconnectbaudio forba while  you can redial
mebIF needs be

  Nathalie  Peregrine:If your line drops we'll redial you Cheryl

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I cal you coming nowo

  Rossella Mattioli:good morning everyone

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hello Rossella!

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Mark Kosters has joined the call

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I put up my hand for a "bit of" the ba

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:"background " section

  Mark Kosters:thanks nathalie

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:nice Mikie :-)

  Jacques Latour:yes, it does

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Wim Degezelle has joined the calll

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Luis Diego Espinoza has joined the call

  Jacques Latour:each with top 5 scenarios

  Joerg:gotta go. Sorry. CU next week

  Luis Diego Espinoza .cr:thanks

  Rossella Mattioli:thanks

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:all good. thanks Mikey

  Katrina Sataki:thank you! bye!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye