ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] Summary Minutes

  • To: Arturo Servin <aservin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] Summary Minutes
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:40:49 -0500

hi Arturo,

there's a form of that already in the status-reports that i push out each week.
 it lists, in general terms, what we did and what we're planning to do.  it's
also got targets listed up by the dates.  does that work for you?  if so, it's
easy.  :-)

if you'd like, i could start driving a little bit more detail into those notes
when i prepare them.  that would also be easy to do.

mikey

On Apr 26, 2012, at 11:09 AM, Arturo Servin wrote:

> Hi,
>
>       I was thinking but not sure how much more work would be to have
> "summary minutes" of what we have discussed and agreed to do in each meeting.
> I think that would be very valuable for a quick reminder of our todo's and
> also for the people that could not assist to the meeting. However I am not
> sure how difficult this could be and how much extra load it would represent.
>
> Cheers,
> as

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356