ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 03 May 2012

  • To: "dssa@xxxxxxxxx" <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 03 May 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:08:19 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the Mp3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 03 May 2012 at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120305-en.mp3

Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p8ai65wgp8u/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#may

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

. Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)

. Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)

. Andre Thompson (At-Large)

. Julie Hammer (ALAC)

ccNSO Members

. Mark Kosters (ARIN); (co-chair)

. Jörg Schweiger, .de (co-chair)

. Katrina Sataki, .lv

. Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)

.

NRO Members

. Arturo Servin (LACNIC)

GNSO Members

. Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)

. Rosella Mattioli (NCSG)

Expert:

Scott Algeier

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies:

Jacques Latour, .ca (CIRA)

Jim Galvin (SSAC)

Don Blumenthal - (RySG)

Greg Aaron (RySG)

Nishal Goburdhan (NRO)

. George Asare-Sakyi - (NCSG)

. Rafik Dammak - (NCSG)

Wim Degezelle, CENTR

Warren Kumari (SSAC)

Takayasu Matsuura, .jp

Luis Diego Espinoza,.cr

Sean Copeland, .vi

Scott McCormick (IPC)

John Levine (At-Large)

Ondrej Filip, .cz

Mohamed El Bashir (At-Large)

Keith Drazek - (RySG)

Otmar Lendl, .at

Patrick Vande Walle (At-Large)

Chris Wright, .au

Adam Palmer - (CBUC)

Andrew de la Haye (NRO Member) - for the next 4 weeks

 David Conrad (SSAC)

Rick Wilhelm, Network Solutions

** Please let me know if your name has been left off the list ** Link to
Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat

gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat transcript 03 May 2012:

  Andre Thompson:Good morning

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hi

  Andre Thompson:Nice. Where is this?

  Andre Thompson:WOW!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-) :-) :-)

  Rossella Mattioli:hi all!

  Andre Thompson:Hi Rossella

 Andre Thompson:HI Cheryl

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:lol

  Andre Thompson:Parts of Trinidad looks just like this

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:g'day Julie Au

  Julie Hammer:Hi CHERYL!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-) :-)

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Arturo Servin has joined the call

 Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I think the black  blob represents red action quite well ;-)

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I can't find the URL for this version. Is it somewhere
onthe WIki?

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:ok. Thx!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:all good from my POV (still)

  Rick Koeller:no concerns

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Mark Kosters has joined the AC room

  Julie Hammer:Looks fine to me too

  Mark Kosters:looks ok

  Rossella Mattioli:ok also for me

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:ok

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:dropping in and out sorry Mikey.  YES to the B/g.. Intro
drafting

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:correct Julie

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yup to that edi Mikey

  Rossella Mattioli:yes exactly

  Mark Kosters:I have some work stuff that I need to attend to immediately -
will have to jump off the call

  Mark Kosters:it looks good

  Mark Kosters:so far

  Nathalie  Peregrine:That was Andre joining the call again

  Rossella Mattioli::)

  Rossella Mattioli:I totally agree with the open membership

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:agree

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:There  will be gaps in this  report,s scenario set

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:deep dive  s required for that. which is next... this
stage. is allowing for an exemplary set

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:needs to be CLEAR in this report of course

  Rossella Mattioli:back

  Rick Koeller:I must go now, very interesting discussion

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:you can

  Rossella Mattioli:thanks

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:thanks bye

  Andre Thompson:thanks bye