ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 17 May 2012

  • To: "dssa@xxxxxxxxx" <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 17 May 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:23:54 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the Mp3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 17 May 2012 at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20121705-en.mp3

Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p2amrleg3nv/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#may

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

. Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)

. Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)

. Andre Thompson (At-Large)

. Julie Hammer (ALAC)

ccNSO Members

. Takayasu Matsuura, .jp

. Katrina Sataki, .lv

. Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)

GNSO Members

. Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)

. Greg Aaron (RySG)

. George Asare-Sakyi - (NCSG)

. Rosella Mattioli (NCSG)

. Don Blumenthal - (RySG)

NRO Members:

Mark Kosters (ARIN); (co-chair)

Arturo Servin (LACNIC)

SSAC members:

Jim Galvin (SSAC)

Warren Kumari (SSAC)

Expert:

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies:

Jacques Latour, .ca (CIRA)

Scott Algeier

Nishal Goburdhan (NRO)

Jörg Schweiger, .de (co-chair)

Wim Degezelle, CENTR

Rafik Dammak - (NCSG)

Luis Diego Espinoza,.cr

Sean Copeland, .vi

Scott McCormick (IPC)

John Levine (At-Large)

Ondrej Filip, .cz

Mohamed El Bashir (At-Large)

Keith Drazek - (RySG)

Otmar Lendl, .at

Patrick Vande Walle (At-Large)

Chris Wright, .au

Adam Palmer - (CBUC)

Andrew de la Haye (NRO Member) - for the next 4 weeks

 David Conrad (SSAC)

Rick Wilhelm, Network Solutions

** Please let me know if your name has been left off the list ** Link to
Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat

gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat transcript 17 May 2012:

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-) :-) :-)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:pretty clouds :-)

  Mike O'Connor:yep -- darn good idea.  where did that idea come from again?

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-) :-) :-)

  Rossella Mattioli:HI all!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hi all

  Warren
Kumari:http://icanhascheezburger.com/2011/07/21/funny-pictures-escher-cats/

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Greg Aaron has just joined the AC room

  Don Blumenthal:thanks Warren. 6 a..m., no coffee. Great conditiions for Escher

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Mark Kosters has joined the audio bridge

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Arturo Servin has joined the AC room

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:indeed

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:dynamic!

  Warren Kumari:But the *big* arrow looks like the tail fin of a plane!

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:as long as it doesn't crash...

  Julie Hammer:Maybe try to use a diagram rather than text?

  Warren Kumari:Use a smaller font?!

  Warren Kumari:Holly cow Mikey, where did you get the energy to write this?

  Warren Kumari:(AKA, still on the path).

  Warren Kumari:This group chat thing is great for the peanut gallery...

  Rick Koeller:good work, this is a better deliverable than trying to deliver
risks and response plans

  Don Blumenthal:Agreed

  Rick Koeller:lol

  Warren Kumari:Sounds good to me!

  Warren Kumari:Not sure if I'd calssify it as "work", but sure...

  Warren Kumari:(cheap shot, not enough coffee yet...)

  Don Blumenthal:are we sticking to ICANN or going outside

  Don Blumenthal:Yes

  Julie Hammer:Thought of a couple more internal...ICANN Security Team and IETF

  Rick Koeller:i'm sorry, need to drop off early.  bye

  Julie Hammer:Good poiny

  Julie Hammer:point

  Julie Hammer:Good way out!

  Don Blumenthal:common point in SOPA debates: it might break DNSSEC but not
often enough to matter. Huh?

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-) :-)

  Julie Hammer:Nothing more rom me!!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:all good thanks Mikey .. bye all till next week :-)

  Andre Thompson:thanks mike!

  Julie Hammer:Thanks Mikey, bye!

  Katrina Sataki:thank you!