ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 26 July 2012

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 26 July 2012
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:09:55 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the Mp3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 26 July 2012
at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120726-en.mp3

Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:

http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p7g0rbhpioh/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/calendar/#jul

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

. Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)

. Julie Hammer (ALAC)

. Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)

ccNSO Members

. Jörg Schweiger, .de (co-chair)

. Takayasu Matsuura, .jp

. Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)

. Jacques Latour, .ca (CIRA)

GNSO Members

. Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)

. Don Blumenthal – (RySG)
. Rosella Mattioli (NCSG)

SSAC members:

. Jim Galvin (SSAC)

. Scott Algeier(expert)

ICANN Staff:

. Julie Hedlund

. Gisella Gruber

Apologies:

. Mark Kosters (ARIN); (co-chair)

. Patrick Jones

Link to Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat

gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat transcript 26 July 2012:

  Julie Hammer:Hi Mikey, Do you know if the audio streaming is on yet?

  Julie Hammer:Hi Gisella!
  Gisella Gruber-White:Hi All, Audio streaming will start in a few second
  Mike O'Connor:hi gang...
  Julie Hammer:OK, thanks
  Julie Hammer:Hi Mikey
  Gisella Gruber-White:sorry about this - it should be connected
  Mike O'Connor:audio's working
  Jim Galvin:Hello everyone.  I'm also on the call.
  Gisella Gruber-White:Please remember that if you are on the phone line as
well as the Adobe Connect, please mute your computer speakers
  Julie Hammer:Gisella, I am here too!!
  Rossella Mattioli:Hi all!
  Gisella Gruber-White:SORRY Julie - your name will be on the list. And thank
you again for your assistance
  Gisella Gruber-White:Cheryl has joined the AC room
  Julie Hammer:Thanks, Gisella!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hi all sorry to be late in 2 rooms and calls at once...
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I agree with that assessment yes
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-) :-)
  Jacques Latour:Rick came out with the" compound sentence” , I take the credit
:-)
  joerg:By ICANN a initial Cycle could only be done with respect to their root
server operation
  Julie Hammer:Might look at gaps and overlaps between all the groups we
identified involved in SSR, as well as gaps and overlaps between DSSA WG and
Board Risk Management Framework WG
  Jacques Latour:converthte number to a log scale, you get 1 to 10
  Julie Hammer:Also maybe do a bit of sensitivity analysis
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:sorry keep dropping out lost audio foe a short while
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I'm ok with tweeking the outcomes scale sure
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:agree push it forward
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:disagree
  Jacques Latour:not sure yet...
  Rick Koeller:i would like to see continuation of work
  Rick Koeller:i don't believe i have audio as a "guest"
  joerg:u missed to state that  we "do everything that has to be done"
  Don Blumenthal:Also having audio problems, as in I can't hear because of
allergies. Will revisit later.
  joerg:we should discuss Jim's suggestion with a larger number of participants!
  Don Blumenthal:Have to drop for 10:00 call.
  Jim Galvin:bye everyone