ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 20 September 2012

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 & AC Recording / DSSA 20 September 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:04:02 -0700

Dear All,

The next DSSA WG call is scheduled for Thursday 27 September 2012 at 1300 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording from the DSSA-WG call on Thursday, 20 September
2012 at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20120920-en.mp3

 Please find the Adobe room presentation recording here:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p7s2nf86ig3/

A transcript of the AC Chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Transcript and Presentation will be posted shortly on:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/calendar/#sep

Attendees on the call:

At Large Members

Olivier Crépin-Leblond (ALAC) (co-chair)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (ALAC)
Andre Thompson (At-Large)

ccNSO Members

Takayasu Matsuura. Jp

Rick Koeller, .ca (CIRA)
Mark Kosters (ARIN)

Joerg Schweiger (cCNSO co-chair)

Arturo Servin (LACNIC)

GNSO Members

Mikey O'Connor - (CBUC) (co-chair)
George Asare-Sakyi - (NCSG)
Keith Drazek - (RySG)
Rossella Mattioli - (NCSG)
Don Blumenthal (RySG)

SSAC members:

Jim Galvin (SSAC Vice Chair)

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Patrick Jones

Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies:
Julie Hammer (ALAC)

Katrina Sataki.lv

Warren Kumari

Bart Boswinkel

Link to Working Group Wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/display/AW/Joint+DNS+Security+and+Stability+Analysis+Working+Group

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Peregrine

AC Chat transcript 20 September 2012:

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the DSSA Working Group call on Thursday 20th
September 2012 at 1300 UTC

  Rossella Mattioli:Hi all!

  Rossella Mattioli:hi .)

  Arturo Servin:Hi, I am in noisy place. I have mutted my mic

  Andre Thompson:i resent you calling this a train wreck :-)

  Jörg Schweiger:Mikey, this is very innovative! v6! We have to enable IPv6
first ;-)

  Mark Kosters:don't forget to enable your cgn first

  Mark Kosters:this is pretty straightforward

  Arturo Servin:we do for our affiliation or for the ICANN support group where
we participate. For example in my case is LACNIC or NRO/ASO?

  Andre Thompson:*sigh*

  Arturo Servin:OK. got it

  Mark Kosters:i need to drop off

  Rick Koeller:can we discuss how to submit the spreadsheet once it has been
filled in

  Nathalie  Peregrine:We're dialling Olivier now

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:back

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:thanks!

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:exactly

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:this discussion is great -- I just need to think about
something and Mikey says it :-)

  Rick Koeller:sounds good.  Jacques and I collaborated on our response

  Arturo Servin:I have to go. I will continue filling the table. Cheers

  Rick Koeller:i like your offer Mikey

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:OK  will do the exp i planned as na AI  and OCL  can  plan
what he wNTS WITH ME

  Jim Galvin:Thanks bye!

  Rossella Mattioli:thanx bye

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:SORRY  ABOUT THE caps

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye