ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] MP3 DNS Security and Stability Analysis Working Group (DSSA WG) - 29 November at 14:00 UTC

  • To: "dssa@xxxxxxxxx" <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] MP3 DNS Security and Stability Analysis Working Group (DSSA WG) - 29 November at 14:00 UTC
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:33:44 -0800

Dear all,

Please find the MP3 recording of the DNS Security and Stability Analysis
Working Group (DSSA WG) teleconference held on  Thursday 29 November 2012  at
14:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dssa-20121129-en.mp3

Adobe Connect recording:

http://icann.adobeconnect.com/p52lf4da0xb/

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#sep>nov

Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees on the call :
At Large members:
Andre Thompson
Julie Hammer
Olivier Crepin-Leblond (Co-Chair)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr

GNSO members:
Mikey O'Connor  (Co-Chair)
George Asare-Sakyi
Don Blumenthal

ccNSO Members:
Takayasu Matsuura. Jp
Luis Espinoza.cr
Jörg Schweiger, .de (Co-Chair)
Mark Kosters

SSAC members:
Warren Kumari
Jim Galvin (Vice Chair)

NRO Members:
Nishal Goburdhan

Apologies:
Rick Koeller
Rossella Mattioli
Don Blumenthal
Jörg Schweiger
Nishal Goburdhan
Julie Hedlund

ICANN staff:
Bart Boswinkel
Patrick Jones
Julia Charvolen

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Julia Charvolen

For GNSO Secretariat

 Adobe Chat transcript:

Bart Boswinkel:Hi All
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Hi Bart
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Hi Julie
  Julie Hammer:Hi Cheryl...and everyone!
  Patrick Jones:Hello all
  Julie Hammer:Can anyone hear me?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:nope
  Bart Boswinkel:Hi Julie you ar eloud and clear in the ADOBE connect room
  Julie Hammer:Thanks Bart
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:not on the phone bridge though ;-(
  Julia Charvolen:Luis Esenoza joined the call
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I agree Mikey  the festive season takes  a bit of the time
away but  YES  if they slip  past deadlines we must know  EARLY
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:any informal discussion would be best once they have
significant drafting  done on their report though
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:OK  for Mod April then  thanks  Patrick
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:should read mid April
  Warren Kumari:+lots!
  Jim Galvin:Yeah MIkey!
  Julie Hammer:Hear, hear!!!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:This is not an "Adieu", this is an "Au revoir"
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:ohh yes there is more to do
  Mark Kosters:that is all french to me
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:lol
  Andre Thompson:thank mike for everything
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:We'll have to translate this to Chinese for Beijing
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:LOL
  Bart Boswinkel:By all and thanks again Mikey
  Julie Hammer:Bye everyone
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye all