ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] risk-management framework consultants' presentation for Beijing

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] risk-management framework consultants' presentation for Beijing
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 07:14:54 -0500

hi Andre,

this deck will be the centerpiece of a 1 hour session from 10-11am Thursday
(local time).  immediately after that, *we* have another hour and a half in the
same room.  i'm imagining that the line between these two sessions will be a
little blurry.  my mental shorthand for the two sessions is:

- where are we going?

- how will we get there?

should be a pretty neat conversation.

mikey

On Mar 22, 2013, at 11:41 PM, Andre Thompson <Andre.Thompson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Mike.
> Looks good on my first pass.
>
> How much time do you have for the presentation?
>

> Regards
> Andre Thompson
> Systems Engineer
> Campus IT Services
> University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus
> Office Phone: 1-868-662-2002 ext 82667
> Cell Phone: 1-868-752-3635
> E-mail: andre.thompson@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Please consider the environment before printing my e-mail

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)