ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] risk-management framework consultants' presentation for Beijing

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] risk-management framework consultants' presentation for Beijing
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 07:27:39 -0500

hi Andre,

ah.  sorry to confuse...  these aren't our slides and we don't have any input
into them.  these are the slides the Westlake consultants (commissioned by the
Board's Risk Management Framework Committee) will use to roll out their
proposed risk-management framework during a meeting which immediately precedes
ours.

they want to tell the story behind those pictures and then ask for reactions.
i'm thinking that we participate as very active listeners during a
presentation/discussion that is led by the Westlake people and the Board
committee -- i know i will.  then, during *our* meeting, which immediately
follows, we'll focus in on how their approach and the work we've done can be
woven together.

does that make more sense than my first try?

mike