ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

[dssa] reminder -- comment period on the "DNS" risk-management framework report

  • To: DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dssa] reminder -- comment period on the "DNS" risk-management framework report
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 20:45:25 -0500

hi all,

just a quick note to alert you that the "DNS Risk Management Framework" public
comment period is closing in a few days -- 13-Sept.

here's the link to the public comment forum

        http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/dns-rmf-final-23aug13-en.htm

it's my understanding from a recent conversation between the Ops group and
Patrick Jones that this report has only superficial changes from the draft we
saw just before Durban.  i'm not planning on commenting on it, but some of you
may wish to.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)