ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[dssa]

Re: [dssa] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- DNS Risk Assessment (1st Iteration) for Public Consultation

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, DSSA WG <dssa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dssa] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- DNS Risk Assessment (1st Iteration) for Public Consultation
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:54:18 +0200

Thanks Mikey - I look forward to asking questions during the session in
London - although I am convinced it will clash with other sessions I
have to Chair. :-(
I am equally baffled at the document contents and don't know how it
relates to any earlier documents. I like the graphics, they are
impressive looking.
Kind regards,

Olivier

--