ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[e-gtld-dispute]

Comments of Coalition for Online Accountability (COA)

  • To: <e-gtld-evaluation@xxxxxxxxx>, <e-gtld-dispute@xxxxxxxxx>, <e-gtld-transition@xxxxxxxxx>, <e-gtld-string@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments of Coalition for Online Accountability (COA)
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:15:33 -0700

> Attached please find the comments of the Coalition for Online
> Accountability in response to "excerpts" of DAG v.3 and certain
> explanatory memoranda posted May 31, 2009, see
> http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/comments-e-en.htm#matrix.

COA prepared its comments on various excerpts and explanatory memoranda
as a single document.  Since no mailbox has been provided to receive
comments that address more than one "module," we are submitting the same
comprehensive comment to all the mailboxes provided.

Steven J. Metalitz
Counsel, Coalition for Online Accountability
www.onlineaccountability.net