ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[economic-framework]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Excellent Report

  • To: <economic-framework@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Excellent Report
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:34:01 -0400

Dear Kurt,

As the ICANN staff designated for summarizing these comments I was wondering
if staff could provide a basis for reconciling the default auction mechanism
currently contained in the DAG with the net social benefit concept set forth
in this report?

Another question which I have repeatedly asked in other ICANN public forums
with no response yet from ICANN staff,  what is the economic basis for
ICANN's 500% increase in the base registry fee in the new template registry
agreement.

Best regards,

Michael

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index