ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eoi-new-gtlds]

.Radio

  • To: eoi-new-gtlds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .Radio
  • From: JP Myers <fultonavenue@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 09:58:24 -0800

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on the Expressions of Interest
proposal in the new Top Level Domain process.

I would like to express my support for new gTLDs and if the current EOI
procedure is a step towards getting the new round of TLD's off the ground,
then I encourage ICANN to move forward without further delay.

I'm optimistic and excited about the new Top Level Domains and the
innovation, choice and openness it will bring to the Internet Community.
JP Myers
Diamond Bar, CA
jpmyers.blogspot.com