ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eoi-new-gtlds]

Top Level Domain Process, .Radio

  • To: eoi-new-gtlds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Top Level Domain Process, .Radio
  • From: Ann Gabriel <agabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:39:15 -0600

To Whom it May Concern:

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on the Expressions of Interest
proposal in the new Top Level Domain process.

I would like to express our support for new gTLDs and if the current EOI
procedure is a step towards getting the new round of TLD's off the ground,
then we encourage ICANN to move forward without further delay in this
process.
We are optimistic and excited about the new Top Level Domains and the
innovation, choice and openness it will bring to the Internet Community.
Please don't let the agenda of a few special interest groups create a
chilling effect on the opportunities new TLD's could bring to the Internet
Community.

Warmest regards,

Ann M. Glynn