ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eoi-new-gtlds]

Proceed without Haste

  • To: eoi-new-gtlds <eoi-new-gtlds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proceed without Haste
  • From: Moses Boone <moses.boone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:15:37 -0500

*I wish to reiterate that it is important to proceed with the introduction
of new gTLDs.  However it should be done with caution that we do not have an
insufferable condition resulting from haste and not foreseeing some of the
negative repercussions.  We shall have to live with these half baked
un-finished projects for years to come in the future.  *
*The Internet is no longer a makeshift substitute military communication
system in its humble infancy.  It has matured into a world wide web which
provides the economic and  inter-connective fabric woven into our modern
world bridging both the real and virtual.
Moses Boone
.ECO-prenuer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mosesboone
http://www.twitter.com/thedotEco