ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eudrp]

HARD COPY OF THE COMPLAINT,REPLY,FIRST HEARING DATE AND DECISION be made Mandatory

  • To: eudrp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: HARD COPY OF THE COMPLAINT,REPLY,FIRST HEARING DATE AND DECISION be made Mandatory
  • From: First NameVIJAYASREE Nidadhavolu <vijayasreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:04:30 +0530 (IST)

Hello Sir,
The Proposal made by WIPO is appreciable only to a limited extent.As the delay
can be reduced to a maximum extent and cost effective.But as We all are aware
that this Internet material is prone to theft and falsifications inspite of
best efforts to safe guard information.I suggest that it may be made mandatory
that the Original Complaint,Original Reply , the first hearing date of these
complaints, all important Orders or Decisions may be only by way of Hard
Copy.So that Parties will be aware of the complaint ,its reply and also be
aware of initiating proceeding against them and the first hearing date .So that
they can follow the dates and any Order or Decision made in the proceedings
they can have the hard copy of the same and it will help the Parties to Act
legally without much ambiguity.It also safe guard the interests of the World
Community.

VIJAYA SREE NIDADHAVOLU

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/