ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[geo-regions-23dec15]

NCSG comments to Geographic Regions

  • To: geo-regions-23dec15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NCSG comments to Geographic Regions
  • From: Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 15:57:59 -0300

Dear sir or madam,

On behalf of the Non Commercial Stakeholder Group policy committee, I have
the pleasure to share with you NCSG's comments to the final report
recommendations of the Geographic Regions Working Group.

We appreciate the opportunity to share our views.

All the best regards,

MarĂ­lia

--
*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio