ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[geo-regions-draft-final-report]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Nits and oddities

  • To: geo-regions-draft-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Nits and oddities
  • From: Frank Ellermann <hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 07:19:19 +0200

Hi, I've read the final draft of the ICANN geographic regions review.

Two editorial nits:  s/party on languages/partly on languages/ (48b),
and s/very small Region and should/very small Region should/ (47e).

Wrt appendix B I'm confident that the Internet community of say .fk
would speak up if they don't like to be added to "LAC", for say .pn
I'm less sure, but for .bv + .hm + .tf + .aq (and maybe more) I fail
to see the reason to shift some uninhabited territories around, let
alone adding them to "NA".  For .gs I can guess why you suggest to
add it to "LAC", but otherwise it is also odd.  What are LACNIC or
ARIN doing in these antarctic territories?

-Frank

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>