ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

[gnso-acc-sgb] Re: Poposal assessment framework

  • To: <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-acc-sgb] Re: Poposal assessment framework
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 01:22:49 -0400

The hour is late but I've managed to throw together a framework for
assessing the proposals. Please take a look at this if you can before
the call.

The attached powerpoint file breaks the problem down into three areas:
Which third parties, what kind of access gateway (certification) is
proposed, and what type of access is provided.

For some (not all) proposals, I then draw lines connecting those
elements to illustrate the commonalities and differences among
proposals.

I just noticed that got Margie's proposal, too late to add to this,
apologies.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org