ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] Follow-up regarding ESA proposal for sub-group (b)

  • To: gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] Follow-up regarding ESA proposal for sub-group (b)
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:05:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Milton and all sgb members,

  Agreed there should be exact equity in both cases.  Automatically
considering all registrants as criminals and therefore requiring
constant supervision is a ludicrous and in most countires
not a lawful consideration.

  Again however it is clear that organizations like ESA, MPAA,
ect., do consider such to be true.  This notion is very troubling
as well as fearful to many business ecommerce folks as recent
court cases RIAA and MPAA have clearly shown.