ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

Fw: [gnso-acc-sgb] Report for tomorrow/Burden of proof

  • To: <Gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: [gnso-acc-sgb] Report for tomorrow/Burden of proof
  • From: "Palmer Hamilton" <PalmerHamilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:36:27 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Palmer Hamilton
To: 'hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx' <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>; 'avri@xxxxxxx'
<avri@xxxxxxx>; 'gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx' <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu May 24 12:12:12 2007

Eric,

Please see my email to Dan concerning the issue of statistics.  I address this
point at some length.

It seems to me that if you are proposing to make it more diificult to prevent
internet fraud, you should bear some burden to justify your position.
Otherwise, balancing of desired objects can't be done in the careful manner
demanded of this Working Group.

I am willing to discuss real world experiences, and I would hope others would.
If not, how do we ever find middle ground?