ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

RE: Fw: [gnso-acc-sgb] Report for today

  • To: "'gnso wg-sgb'" <gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fw: [gnso-acc-sgb] Report for today
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:52:53 +0200

Dear sub group members,

Please be advised that on GNSO policy mailing lists it is not customary, nor
is it considered acceptable, to question the good faith intentions of
participants. This behaviour may be acceptable in other environments, but it
is not how business is done in the formal GNSO policy-making process where
we have a diversity of interests and cultures.

Best regards, Maria