ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Caroline Greer <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>, William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-arr-dt] Review Team Nominee Selection Process
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:54:41 -0800

Dear All,

Please find below some feedback to your questions from Marco Lorenzoni.

With best regards,

Marika

1)     We did not publish the call beyond our website, so as to leave free
SO/ACs to do their outreach

2)     We published the call immediately because of very tight time
constraints; unfortunately there is no way to extend the deadline for
applications as the two Selectors will select candidates the 20th February

3)     When receiving candidatures making reference to a supporting SO/AC, we
check with that SO/AC if this is true

4)     When receiving candidatures not making reference to a supporting SO/AC,
we ask applicant to disclose the identity of his/her SO/AC, then we check with
that SO/AC

Thanks !!
Marco

Marco Lorenzoni