ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:43:40 -0500

Bill,

Regarding the extension, note that Marco said "I will announce it on
Mon".  Not sure what he will announce, but I assume that one item will
be the delay in the Selectors' decisions.

I told Marco that I didn't want to share the draft process without
concurrence of the DT and also said that we hadn't discussed the draft
yet.  The reason he saw the draft process is because he is monitoring
the DT list.

We need to get something in front of the SGs as soon as possible.  I
think it would be helpful if we could reach enough agreement among
ourselves on the draft process this week or very early next week so that
we could then seek feedback from our SGs.  I hope that can happen on
this list.

If others on the DT would rather share the draft process with our SGs
now, I am okay with that.  Which approach to DT members favor?

Chuck