ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Summary of where we are

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Summary of where we are
  • From: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 12:31:48 -0000

Thanks Chuck, this is very helpful. It's a tight timeline but, I think,
achievable.

Just one comment on the qualifications - several people have suggested
that those with existing, significant ICANN leadership positions (eg
GNSO, NomCom) ought not to be considered as a candidate. We should
discuss today how our group feels about this proposal and if there is
consensus, we should draw that out a little more in the document, beyond
a general statement around 'availability and willingness to commit the
time'. I think it's a very sensible limitation.

Caroline.