ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

AW: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers

  • To: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] Some ideas for a process for GNSO endorsement of AoC Review Team Volunteers
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 17:21:18 +0100

OK!

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Deutsche Telekom AG
Head Office T-Home
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, 53113 Bonn, Germany
+49 2244 873999 (Phone)
+49 2244 873955 (Fax)
+49 151 1452 5867 (Mobile)
E-Mail: knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx
www.telekom.com

Life is for sharing.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Hamid Akhavan, Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Guido Kerkhoff, Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Local court Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn
WEEE reg. no. DE50478376